Ampere Time 12V 300Ah Lithium LiFePO4 Battery, Built-in 200A BMS, Max 2560W Power Output, Easy Installation, 4000+ Deep Cycles, FCC&UL Certificates, 10-Year Lifetime, Perfect for Off-Grid, RV, Solar…
Brand: Ampere Time
- 【Reliable Automotive Grade Lithium Battery】Ampere Time LiFePO4 battery have exceptional quality since they are manufactured by Automotive Grade LiFePO4 Cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power. Highest-level safety based on UL Testing Certificate for the cell inside the battery and built-in BMS to protect it from overcharge, over-discharge, over current, and short circuit with excellent self-discharge rate. 100% safe, nontoxic, renewable energy.
- 【More Usable Capacity & Top-Flight Performance】A full charge on the battery can run common appliances for consecutive days, like running an 80W refrigerator nonstop for 48hrs ( about 2-4 days ). Our LiFePO4 battery has a great 300Ah capacity with low self-discharge rate and low capacity loss, which is 40% more powerful than the same size lead acid battery （The Depth of Discharge of lead-acid battery is about 60%）. Efficient charging and easy installation, you will definitely like it!
- 【Perfect for Off-Grid & Outdoors Application】Our LiFePO4 Battery can be connected in parallels and series for larger capacity (Max 1200Ah ) and higher voltage (24V, 36V, 48V), which makes it perfect for off-grid solar system and outdoors application such as home backup power, RV, camping, sail boat, etc. You don’t have to worry about not being able to charge the battery on cloudy days as the long endurance of the battery will bring you a reliable power or longer and more enjoyable trip.
- 【1/3 Lightweight & 4000+ Cycles】Ampere Time LiFePO4 Battery is smaller and 1/3 the weight of the lead acid battery at the same capacity, which is convenient for you to remove and place it. Meanwhile, Our rechargeable battery provides 4000+ cycles (10 times longer) & a 10-year lifetime compared to 200-500 cycles & a 3-year lifetime in lead acid battery. 2000-3000 cycles longer than other LiFePO4 battery on the market.
- 【Fast Delivery & Outstanding Service】We are committed to providing you with satisfactory service. Fast delivery because the battery will be shipped from our local warehouse in Los Angeles, California or Dallas, Texas. Professional technical support and customer service as we provide easy-to-understand operation manuals and online services with quick feedback within 24 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to meet your needs.
Part Number: 12V300Ah200ABMS
Details: About Ampere Time Powerful Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery This high-quality powerful lithium battery is an excellent replacement or upgrade for any application currently using a deep cycle Gel, AGM or Flooded Lead Acid battery. This battery is suitable for a wide range of uses, both indoors and outdoors. Ampere Time 12V 300Ah lithium battery really shines when going camping off the grid. Specifications Heavy Duty Case Maintenance Free Lifting Handle Fitted to Ensure Secure Hold When Moving Chemistry: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Nominal Voltage:12.8V Rated Capacity (0.2C): 300 Ah / 3840Wh Cycle Life: > 4000 cycles at 100% Depth of Discharge (DOD), up to 5000 cycles at 80% DOD Rated Voltage: 12.8V Charge Voltage: 14.4 - 14.6V (Max. per cell: 3.65V) Cut-off Voltage: 10V (Discharge voltage per cell: 2.50V) Depth of Discharge (DoD): 100% Standard Charge Current: 60A Charging Time: approximately 5 hours Max Continuous Charge Current: 200A Max Continuous Discharge Current: 200A Peak Discharge Current: 400A (for 5 seconds) Operating Temperatures: charge 0°C~50°C, discharge -20°C~60°C, storage -10°C~50°C Battery Dimensions(in): 20.5*9.37*8.54 Weight: 69lb (31.5kg) Battery Terminals: M8 Charging Tips: Use lithium battery charger to maximize the capacity; Select B04 mode (which is 4 pcs LiFePO4 battery cells in series connection) when charging with solar inverter. Connection Tips: (Details will be listed in product manual) Our battery can be connected in parallel and series for larger capacity. Connect in series: Up to 4 identical batteries for up to 48V. Connect in parallel: between identical batteries - Voltage difference between the batteries must be less than 0.5V. It can support fast charging and solar panel charging.